Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Becoming a better Podcaster!

First I listened to Smart Board Lessons Podcast #146 on iTunes. I found that they told how to use different ideas in the classroom. The talked about making word clouds in the classrooms. These word clouds use one word and you make that word bigger and emphasize it. students learn how the work off of that word. They tackle a problem on each podcast and address how to help the kids.
Next I listened to KidCast, their podcast it was #56 about questions make the world go round was about making some podcast based on some observation done in a study.They asked many questions to Dan and was answering so that they could set up their own podcast and how to develop a podcast. EdTechtalk is another podcast that i browsed by, This was Teachers Teaching Teachers #123.This site has more than one person talking and they are teachers who are helping other teachers with in classroom ideas. Each teacher has groups in their rooms and they are pod casting on how to do things in their classroom. The photography teacher is on there talking about how her students use their photos in class and the ceramics teacher tells how she uses blogs in her classroom . They also set up some web pages together to be used in the classrooms.
I think I have the overall concepts of podcasting. Its basically like a radio show, but not just to one area, its to the whole world! That is the only reason I will be hesitant about doing a podcast, because I know that the whole world can hear me!!

No comments: