Monday, December 1, 2008

Dr. Christie's Site

I found Dr. Christie's site to be both intimidating and informative. Intimidating because she not only has forty years as an educator under her belt, which is very rare now a days, but she knows so much about technology in education. I am very intimidated by any technology, but always try to be open minded about learning how to use it with students.
Dr. Christie's site was highly informative, especially the section of "Educational Technology" which is for teachers who wish to effectively use technology in there classroom. At this part of the site she names many links that teach anyone how to use any piece of technology in their class. This web site is going to be very useful to me as a teacher because of how intimidated I am when it comes to technology. After looking at this site I have learned many way that I can use technology effectively, and it also be comfortable for me and my students.

No comments: